20111216

12.16.11-Friday

PANOS

Butterfly Pull-ups
21reps x 2 and a bunch of other broken up sets during warm up

OHS
275lbs
jumped right to 300. Missed the first jerk. Got the second one easy, lost the squat at the bottom. I think with the right mindset it might be possible to pull-off. Cant remember if I was focussed enough.

"Nancy"
12:03
Was blazing through the squats. Runs felt good as well. set up was behind green turf which added time to my last pr from the deck.

Muscle-up ladder
5+2
Holy shit. Was hot doggin it a bit dropping out of the top and pulled of some good sets. Not too shabby.

Later:
"DT"
10:00
Last time I did this one it was in 08! ~15:00 i believe at the time. Im doing this again as a training set. Mentally half in when I started but 3 rd round brought it together.

No comments: